FILM CREW

HELLO "FILM CREW" 

Thank you for starring in our production of ”MONARCH”!

*** THIS SCENE IS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING PLACE IN JULY, IT IS "SWELTERING"  HOT OUTSIDE.  

** Come dressed as if it is one of the HOTTEST days of the summer. 

There are a few things that we ask that you do for the day of shooting:

1.Please come already FULLY DRESSED in costume.

2.ALWAYS bring AT LEAST 3 costume options, in case there is a need for a costume change.

3.DO NOT wear clothing with logos and REFRAIN from graphic designs.

4. Please bring accessories, such as: hats, towels, bandanas, sunglasses and belts.



 

Comments

  1. I am commenting as Angela White. 678-670-5863,call me if ever afraid please. If nothing else, call and hangup. I have no idea what where etc. This blog came in. My words are mine&no way affiliated with any other. You came to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, Again,I am Angela White. I have worked within film and television as an actress as background as well as extra as needed.
    "This involves Georgia as the only state that I have acted in. However, my trusted loyal faithful productions directors catering etc etc goes to California and above. Again,I am Angela White,I want or need nothing. "No Comment" on any blog regarding entertainment. Understand that security is my priority,for everyone. No comment,ok!? I love you. Please do not contact me ever regarding my images my likenesses my arbitration and above all else, with divisional questions. Take my unpaid money and put it in a fund that does not contain lollipops name throwing political titles etc.
    God bless. Bang bang Suicide squad Nate palms black fools white fools etc. Love,Controversyakes the world go around. Trust is priceless to me. Come again.
    Angela White

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEGENDS OF COUNTRY

MOURNERS