LEGENDS OF COUNTRY

 

Hello “LEGENDS OF COUNTRY”


Thank you for starring in our production of ”MONARCH”!

There are a few things that we ask that you do for the day of shooting:

1.Please come already FULLY DRESSED in costume.

2.ALWAYS bring AT LEAST 3 costume options, in case there is a need for a costume change.

3.DO NOT wear clothing with logos and REFRAIN from graphic designs.

4. Please bring accessories, such as: cowboy hats, belt buckles, purses, sunglasses and jewelry.


***This scene takes place in the FUNERAL FOR COUNTRY LEGEND. Should be in ALL BLACK


***ALL BLACK: EVERYTHING, BLACK SHIRTS, PANTS, DRESSES, SKIRTS, SHOES, COWBOY HATS AND BLACK PANTS***

Comments

  1. I would be so glad to be there as a guest or a part of the Country Music Guest or personalities...
    I spoke to Andrew with Covid Testing. He told me that I missed my Covid Test window. They ended up never using me. However, I waited upstairs on the 3rd floor by Myself and have been negative this whole week and I am fully vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOURNERS

FILM CREW